Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's been a whole year!

I can't believe it! It has been an entire year as of TODAY since I started selling Zadyball online.
To celebrate - I'm having a little sale in my Etsy Shop.
15% off the entire order (before shipping)! Just include "B-day" in notes to seller.

Here's just a few of the people that have made this year so great!


And here's a few of the wonderful comments I've received over the past year:

"This is a great ball! I love the pattern & the irresistible little knots!"

"ADORABLE! I gave one as a gift, and it was a hit! The baby's first toy she actually "played" with!"

"What a precious stuffed toy, perfect for the baby in your life. It is uber-soft, and incredibly well constructed. Well worth it."

"OMgosh my kids love this ball, they've already spent hours playing with it fresh out of the box."

"This is PERFECT for baby's first toy! It's perfectly soft for little baby hands and easy to grip and teethe on."

"My daughter LOVES her new Zadyball! She has not put it down since we opened the package. She is even asleep with it right now."

"I LOVE THIS!!! We got it yesterday and my son hasn't put it down! He loves playing with it!"

"So CUTE! My son grabbed on to the Zadyball, got this huge smile on his face, and hasn't let go since. He loves it! "

" I LOVE my zadyball! What a wonderful and creative invention. Every baby should have a Zadyball."

"I got this today while my son was crying, and he grabbed it and rubbed it on his face and smiled. Yay!! Thank you, it is cute and he likes it. "

"This is the best toy EVER and my baby LOVES it! SO many fun textures and sounds, and she just loves sucking and holding the little string things."

"I just love this toy! My daughter has fun chewing throwing and generally playing with her new Zadyball!"

"I'm really excited about this little zadyball. My 2 month old is to small to grasp it on his own just yet, but LOVES to just stare at it as I slowly spin it above him. When he does get the whole grasping thing down, I imagine this will be in his hands all the time. And I love the size- fits perfectly into a small diaper bag to take along where ever we need to go."

"The monster Zadyball you created for my three year old son has quickly become my new little guys best friend.... and it's too cute to watch Mason play with his baby brother with it. It's the perfect toy for them to play with together, and they have so much fun with it."


Thank you for making this year fantastic!

2 comments:

hillari said...

Wow, how nice! You got a lot of nice complements from people.

BooBonnets™ said...

Congrats on your etsy anniversary!