Thursday, October 9, 2008

Home Again

After about 3200 total miles, we finally made it home yesterday! We were SO tired of being in the car!
We had a really good time, and I'm very glad we went. But, I don't think we will be making that trip again for quite some time.

Here are some fun pictures from the trip:

Kids at the funeral - all the cousins were having a really good time playing together! I wanted to get a picture of them all sitting together, but they wouldn't slow down long enough! This was the best I could get.

My sister's son, Tate; Zander; my brother's daughter, Dawsey; Ady; my cousin's daughter, Sophie


Boys: my sister's son, Tate; my cousin, Matt; Zander; my sister's son, Canton

Here I am with my sister. People kept calling me her and vice versa. I don't think we look that much alike, but whatever. I guess if you haven't seen us in like 6 years, you might get us confused.



Right after the funeral, we left and drove to Oregon to visit Brandon's grandparents. I am glad that we were able to go and spend time with them. I also was able to go through the stacks of genealogy information that they have. SO awesome!! I learned A LOT about the family that I didn't know before!


After we spent a day with them, we went BACK to Preston and spent a couple days with my family. My brother's kids came over to Grandma and Grampa's house on Monday and the kids played ALL day long! Here they are after a fun day together.


The only girl cousins in the family - Ady and Dawsey

No comments: