Wednesday, January 14, 2009

One Last Hurrah

Last night we had the opportunity to go to a Sun's game. We were given four tickets in the 11th row. Great seats. I wasn't sure if it was a such a good idea since it was only 36 hours from when I was having a baby. But, Brandon of course saw nothing wrong with it, and thought it would be a great time for all of us.
We went to dinner at a Mexican restaurant in the Arizona Center, and then walked to the arena. It was a little bit further than we thought, but it was okay, I guess.
This was the first time I've ever been to a professional basketball game. In fact, I don't think I'd been to a game at all since high school. It was really fun. We got to watch Shaq in action! And Steve Nash. And all the rest. Zander was pretty impressed for a while, and really liked the timeout entertainment - especially the gorillas.

Here's a few of the highlights:




And, since I'm having the baby TOMORROW - here's the LAST belly shot of this pregnancy. (And yes, I KNOW that I don't look like I'm big enough to have a baby. If I hear that one more time.........)

3 comments:

hillari said...

yeah, I know I've said that about your belly before, but come on, you know you secretly love it! And i think one last outing is a great idea. By the way, Sareny has been asking when we can come and see the new pets!

Caranna said...

You and professional sporting activities! I guess when you live in a city and has professional teams you'd better go support!
I think it sounds fun - maybe not when you'd so very pregnant, sitting in hard chairs and have two little ones wanting to be held or entertained.... hm... But It's a very nice thought.
AND after having a new baby there aren't so many chances to go out as a family... for at least 3 months! Right!?

CONGRATULATIONS on a healthy baby girl! Brandon e-mailed me pictures of Ainzlee. Ady looks so big holding her!

The Dominguez Family said...

I agree with Hillari. you have to secretly love hearing it. I think that was a good thought to get out right before you have the baby because who know when you'll be able to do it again. I'm not much of a sports person but it's always nicer being there in person. Congrats on your lil one! make sure you post some pictures up!