Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Featured Seller - jkalea

I'd like to tell you about one of my good Etsy friends - Jen from jkalea
Jen is such a talented artist! She specializes in making diaper cakes - and lots more - out of high quality baby items.
From her profile:
"I create each and every baby cake with only the best ingredients: beautiful ribbons, Pampers Swaddlers diapers, lush handmade blankets from LuLusWoobies, and sweet stuffed toys appropriate for all ages. I hand-stitch the ribbons to create a streamlined look on the front and back of the cake – no glue! I put a lot of thought, ♥love♥ and dedication into each creation."

For one of her fabulous diaper cakes, she invited me, and OliverLane to partcipate in a collaboration. The "Picnic in the Park" cake would make such a great centerpiece at a spring time baby shower.


I also love her non-cake creations. Such as the "sushi" made from washcloths and stuffed toys.


If you are looking for a show-stopping baby shower gift, be sure to visit jkalea!

1 comment:

rtisan said...

Looks good enough to eat!