Monday, January 4, 2010

Playing Catchup - the end of 2009

The last few months have been something of a blur. I got a little bit overwhelmed with all the holiday excitement and an abundance of orders. Both of which are a very good thing, but blogging got put on the WAY back burner.
So, here's a little bit of catchup - what a way to start the new year!

Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving with my family in St. George



We took a trip to the North Pole on the Polar Express



My sweet kindergartner sang at school


We made some Christmas Cookies



I made us some matching Christmas pajamas


We had our traditional Christmas Eve - with the kids acting out the nativity scene



(video is pretty dark.... but you get the idea)


Christmas Morning fun






We took a LONG trip to Idaho to visit family



And then, my camera died a painful death, so no more pictures. I may have to go to *gasp* film for a while until I can get a replacement.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope to be a better blogger this year. We'll see if that happens.

No comments: