Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ainzlee!

It is SO had to believe that it's already been one whole year since my little monkey was born! This year has FLOWN by. She has grown SO much!

We had a little birthday party for her on Saturday. Unfortunately, none of our extended family was able to make it, but we were happy to have a few friends stop by to show their support.

The pretty birthday girl she only let me keep the flower in her hair long enough for ONE picture!


She really had fun opening her gifts. The paper was the best part!


I made this little duck for her:

I made her a dress too, but I don't have any pictures of that yet.

Here's the "cake" that I made. Not super fancy, but it was easy!

She had LOTS of fun eating the cake




We invited the missionaries to join us. They are always up for a free meal, and we enjoy having them around.
Drinking BEER
(don't worry! It's ROOT beer!)


Our good friends Pam and Bill Houghton came too


Gran and Papa sent her this pretty dress. She wore it to church today.


Robbie couldn't come to the party, but his mom dropped off this cute puppy for her. It's tail wags. It's really cute!


Me and my cute kiddos


Happy birthday little girl! We love you!

January 15, 2009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alayna, too cute. I tried calling Friday afternoon to tell you we couldn't make it, everyone has had the pukes and I had a migraine for 3 days, not a fun week. Sean and Ash threw up all night Thurs night/friday and I was not in the mood to clean it up with a migraine. Sean had to work Sat and I was not feeling like driving. Sorry...she is a doll as usual, we'll get her a gift as soon as we see you next - Jewl

hillari said...

Looks like a really fun time! I love her new little dress from her Gran. Ainzlee is so adorable! Also, I'm rather in shock myself that it has already been a year. How did that happen?