Monday, February 28, 2011

Christmas 2010

Yes, I know it's almost March, but I'm pretty far behind. I made a goal for myself to get this thing updated before the baby comes. And I'm running out of time.

SO, here we go.

We flew home from Florida on Christmas Eve. I was worried that it would be a terrible day to fly, but it actually wasn't too bad. Everyone was in a holiday mood, and pretty nice. We had a fairly uneventful flight.


After we got unpacked (phew!) we had time to make some cookies for Santa. The kids had fun "helping".


Then we had our traditional reading / acting out of the Christmas story. Because of the flour mess, Ainzlee didn't have her clothes, so she was a naked angel.





Then we each got to open our Christmas Eve gift. New pajamas!



Then it was bed time... and while we slept... we had a special visitor! SANTA CAME!



We had lots of fun opening and playing with our gifts







And we had a yummy Christmas dinner


What a great day!

No comments: