Monday, November 24, 2008

Warm Fuzzies

I just LOVE hearing back from my customers. Especially when it's good (of course!)
I had two such events happen recently. First, I was hanging out in Etsy chat, as I like to do occasionally. One of the other people there, who I had never talked to before, said "I think I got one of your Zadyballs as a gift." She then sent me this picture and asked if I remembered it.



YES - that was actually one of the first ones that I sold on Etsy. Over a year ago!!
The picture was taken because it was the first time that little Addison actually held on to a toy. Her mother went on to tell me how much she loves it! SO awesome! :D

Just a day or two later, I got the following email from ANOTHER customer, who as it turns out got the Zadyball as a gift:

Just wanted to let you know...
(You probably hear this all the time but) My mother purchased one of the owl zadyballs for my brand new baby girl in July. It has become her absolute favorite toy!! I think it really helped her learn to put her hands together to grasp something. And my husband, who has had a tough time of things with her, loves that she will immediately stop crying/screaming/thrashing as soon as he waves it in her face! It always turns her frown upside down :)

Just wanted to say thank you for making such a great toy!


I can't say how much I LOVE hearing stuff like that. It makes me feel like what I'm doing is really making a difference. I know - corny. But TRUE!
YAY ME! :)

No comments: