Sunday, May 16, 2010

Girl's Night

Brandon took Zander to the Father's and Son's campout, so I got to spend time with just my girls. I wanted to make a fun day of it.

So, we made some pizza for dinner. And some cookies.




Then we hung out and watched Sleeping Beauty (Ady's choice).


Played a little dress-up


And then we played a few games. Ady's favorite is Jumping Monkeys. You have to catapult the monkeys into the tree. It's good for lots of giggles!


The boy's didn't get home until late the next afternoon, so in the morning we went shopping and out to lunch. It was a fun time and I was happy I got to spend some quality time with my best girls!

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

Looks like fun! While Curtis and Zane went on their campout I ditched the rest of my kids and went to the movies and out to dinner with my mom and sister! Can't wait till the next Father and Son campout.