Thursday, June 12, 2008

How I Wish for a Tomato!

This is just my random, pregnant thoughts today. But, OH I wish I had a tomato! I don't even realize how important something is to me, until I can't get it any more!
I'm sitting here, trying to figure out what to make for dinner, and everything I'm coming up with would be SO good... if only I had a fresh tomato to go with it!
And of course, NO stores near me are carrying them right now.
Not even fast food stores.

So how do I feed this craving?

I wish I had a garden full of large, juicy tomatoes....


But that's just a dream, isn't it?

5 comments:

hillari said...

I have lots of tomatoes in my garden right now. come over and get some!

moreygirl said...

You sound just like I did when I was pregnant! All I wanted was a tomato out of the garden. But it was November! Best wishes to you!

LazyTcrochet said...

Oh I bought some little grape ones today. The produce lady said it was ok LOL. Congrats on your pregnancy! I just blogged Heloise's hints for washing cloth diapers.

Kellybot said...

Oh, goodness. Can't even find them at a farmer's market or co-op? We have to wait until August when we get tons of heirlooms from our farm share. Yum!

Amy O'Neill said...

I loved tomatoes when I was pregnant too!! Yum! Hopefully you can get some soon once this whole tomato scare it over... crazy!