Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Shopping Queen

I know, I'm lame. I haven't posted in over a month, and this is what I post. Maybe someday I'll be better.

But today, I have to brag.

This is what I got at the grocery store today:
7 boxes American Beauty pasta
2 boxes Stovetop Stuffing
2 cans Campbells Chunky Soup
2 cans Campbells Cream of Chicken Soup
2 cans Carnation Evaporated Milk
2 cans Hormel Chili
5 cans Swanson's broth
1 cookie mix
1 bag marshmallows
1 can baking powder
1 Activia
2 Cool Whip
10 boxes Tyson Chicken
14 bags Green Giant frozen veggies
2 Toothbrushes
1 Colgate Toothpaste
1 Clorox Bleach
Bananas
Bread


Can you guess how much I spent for all this?





Did you guess yet??





$26.85


That's right. I'm awesome.

Here's the proof:



Pinching Your Pennies is AMAZING. If you haven't tried using coupons, you are spending too much money.

Okay, that's all I have to say. Time to find some room in my freezer...

3 comments:

The White House said...

Way to go Alanya! You are amazing. The trying to find room in freezer part can be really frustrating for me. I have been kinda lazy lately with the couponing thing. I have just been getting hygiene things and no snacks (trying to loose baby weight)! Enjoy all your food.

Gardner Family said...

Good job! I've been a coupon fanatic for years! Whenever I'm at the store my kids don't merely ask for me to buy things, they preface it with "Can we get this if it's on sale and you have a coupon?" Got to start them young.

Caranna said...

Yep you ARE awesome! I keep telling myself that I'll make PYP work for me someday... Guess I should get on that.