Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fun with Uncle Quinten

My brother, Quinten came to visit us for a few days. He is in the USAF and stationed in Germany. This was only the second trip home he's made in the four years he's been there, so we were very happy he took the time to come and see us. We tried to have some fun with him while he was here.
We had lunch with Zander at his school. He got to invite 3 friends to come and sit with us.




On Friday, we went to the Arizona Science Center.








We did some other things that we didn't get any pictures of. Brandon took Quinten golfing, and shooting. (I wasn't interested, especially since it was 108 degrees out). He also took him with him to the Single's Branch (church) where he was speaking on Sunday. Which meant that I went to our ward by myself... with the kids... again.... (I've gotten pretty used to it)
I really hope that he had a good time. It was lots of fun for us to have him here!

The kids had lots of fun hanging out with their uncle!

No comments: