Thursday, January 17, 2008

Featured Etsy Seller - TutuMonkey

I thought it would be fun to feature some Etsy sellers that I have purchased from. I've probably bought more than I need to, but I've been so happy with almost all of them!





TutuMonkey was one of the first sellers that I "met" on Etsy. The first thing that I bought from her was a "Noggin Topper". This is such a wonderful idea! It is perfect for any little girl - even if they don't have much hair, like mine. My daughter wore the Noggin Topper for holiday pictures, and they turned out SO cute!

I went BACK to TutuMonkey and purchased a "wand" for my daughter for Christmas. These are SO great because they don't have a long stick to beat on other kids! :) Plus, it has great words decopaged all over it, and super long strings to make it truly "magical".

Dana from TutuMonkey is awesome to work with - and a really great person! So, go check out her shop!



No comments: